Friday, November 23, 2018

Pam 3D Second Run Underway

UPDATE 11/28/18: The second run is SOLD OUT. Thank you to everyone who supported this project. I'm looking forward to getting all the new owners their copies by (hopefully) the end of January.

The second and final run of Mrs. Voorhees heads is live. After having gone through my waitlist, I tentatively have two spots left. Leave your email in the comments (preferably with your name) and I'll get back to you.

These are resin copies of a high-resolution SLS 3D print of the original prop head used in Friday the 13th Part 2. Only 22 copies will ever exist: my prototype, one flawed copy currently with Greg Nicotero, and 20 numbered copies. That's it. This is a historic piece of film history and this opportunity will not come around again.
For those who need a little backstory on this piece, click here to learn how I came to possess the original movie head.

Click here for the original sale post.
The blanks are in.

1 comment: