Friday, October 26, 2018

H1 Hero Repaint

Repainted my previous Myers piece (DIY blank, hair by Martin Pena, paint by me)-- made the underlying skin tone darker, the eye cuts larger and evened out the cut of the neck a bit. Also increased the amount of skin tone exposure a bit, per photos of the hero. After a lot of trial and error, I think I know the H1 mask really well at this point, and I'm ready to take paint commissions for anyone interested. Anything you'd like to see different? Let me know!
Really proud of how the eyes have come out. Myers eyes are tough to get right because they look wildly different in every reference photo and you have to take into account stretching and sagging of the latex that will impact how they appear from shot to shot.
With its parent mask: The Medley Kirk. Screen shot from the gallery at www.michael-myers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment