Tuesday, March 5, 2024

We Hit Half a Million Views!

Just yesterday this blog passed 500,000 views. I started posting here back in 2009 as a way to display my Jason-related artwork. Since then I've done deep dives into hockey mask history and all things makeup and prop-related in the Friday the 13th franchise and I want to thank everyone who stops by to check out all the photos I've collected from around the web and read my analysis. I've been away from this for several months but I have a couple of Jason-related projects underway I'll be posting soon.



9 comments:

  1. I stop by almost everyday in case you post, just to get some different F13 content than what's out there normally. Appreciate your different view on all things F13. Some of your posts have inspired me to go on quests for different F13 ephemera and rekindles my interest every few years. I've been on a kick of building vignettes to display my pieces for a couple months now. I'll always be grateful for you putting out the screen used Pam head scan piece, it's the crown jewel of my F13 collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content and insight, is highly invaluable, and I consider you one of the pillars of the F13 community. Thanks again for selling the HUD to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gentlemen, much appreciate you stopping by here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stop by every now and then for years now.. I love this blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats my friend! Happy to see your blog is still around and not moved to Instagram or lost in unawareness like so many cool pages from ”back then“. All my best. Mario Kirner

    ReplyDelete