Sunday, January 22, 2023

My Movie Mold Freddy vs Jason Mask

Have been trying to get a movie mold "vs" mask for years, and now I've finally got one! Still looking to acquire Jason X movie mold pieces if anyone can point me in the right direction. 





Comparison with my old NECA vs mask below. Almost the same size and the features are basically the same, although the movie mask is narrower and longer.

My paint job was based on the "corn field mask" used through much of the film (see below).


5 comments:

  1. Very nice Jason! Mind sharing more about what you did for this paint work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also interested in painting work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basecoat is custom mixed beige. Weathering is burnt umber with a bit of green mixed in. First layer is just a vague wash. Second layer is the chunky layer. Final clear coat is Krylon matte clear although I don't think the movie masks actually had a clear coat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interested in selling ?

    ReplyDelete