Thursday, July 2, 2020

Original Movie Mold Jason Hands For Sale

Take a look at the photos below. The pair of brown hands at left are the last surviving pair of original latex hands made for the production of Friday the 13th Part 7. I recently purchased them from Brad Hardin, who obtained them from the late John Carl Buechler many years ago. No one else has both hands from the film, though Mario Kirner does have a single hand that was painted and used during production.

The pair of black hands on the right are a perfect replica molded straight off these hands. Cast in a lightweight resin, they are exactly the same size and perfectly capture every detail of the hands at left. My business partner recently did a small run of these for our friends and fellow collectors.

Here's the good news: out of a run of twenty, there are five pair still available. If you want one of these last five pair, contact Marcos Medina on Facebook, or look him up on Yourprops (user: Barcode500). I expect they're going to go fast, so don't wait too long!

If you want to buy the original latex hands, leave a comment with your email address here or contact me on Facebook.

Here's some extra shots of the movie hands for reference.




8 comments:

  1. Hello I am interested in pricing felicia22161@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still making 3D prints of Part 2's Mrs. Voorhees head? If so, please email me at williamhenryhatchjr@gmail.com

    Any other props for sale that have been used in the films?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dssmasks.com got a nice mrs voorhees head! i got one for 60$

      Delete
  3. please get back to me @ randy88xxx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Randy-- just so we're clear, the run of replica hands is now sold out. The original hands are still for sale @ $1,500 for the pair. I may throw them on eBay soon. If I do, I will link to the blog here.

      Delete