Saturday, January 20, 2018

Pam 3D Project Update

UPDATE 3/13/2018: The first five heads shipped out ten days ago; second five are shipping soon. I'll be in touch with the last five buyers with shipping charges in the next day or two.
The first five Pam 3D heads have been mounted and painting starts tomorrow. Now that I have a better idea for how long the process will take, I am planning on having the whole run of ten finished and mailed out by February 17, so a little less than a month from today.

I am officially requesting full payment from all buyers as of today. Individual buyers will be contacted over the next few days. Shipping charges will be assessed when the first five are ready to get mailed. Thanks!

Just to give you a taste for how good these are going to look, here's a gratuitous photo of the prototype with the original screen used head.

8 comments:

  1. Can you please post on your blog when you're ready to ship? I don't always pay attention to my email. I frequent this site for updates though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading your blog. You were saying you were planning to have them done by mid February. It's March, any updates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been done for a couple of weeks. The first five have been shipped and I'm about to box up the second five, have been waiting on supplies. I'll email you the details.

      Delete
  3. Email sent. Thanks for making these available in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't received mine yet. Email sent. You have a tracking number

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was wondering if you plan on making anymore of these heads? My daughter is a huge fan of Friday the 13th and she would love to own one of these! Remarkable work!

    ReplyDelete