Sunday, January 8, 2012

HLM Repaint w/ Ultimate III

I finally got around to putting my ultimate part 3 combo together: Crash's superb "Hideous Looking Man", paired with a vintage olive drab Big Mac shirt and the best part 3 hock I've ever done, as accurate to the movie mask as I have ever gotten. I'm real happy with this one and it will be one of my few keepers, along with my HUD, SSN New Blood and my own CJ sculpt.

The HLM has been repainted a much darker reddish-tan to more accurately (in my analysis) reflect the movie paint job.












2 comments:

  1. LOOKS FANTASTIC! Can you go into more detail about how you get the patina and craclature to work properly? Is there a window to get the craclature on there? My tests so far have resulted in the right color but no cracking. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is an old mask, so I used neither the Maimeri patina nor crackle medium. All the cracks you see here were hand done with a razor knife.

      Delete