Monday, January 18, 2010
I used some acrylic paint and resprayed the Chevrons so they are a color approximating the one on the screen-used mask. I used a photo of the mask from Crystal Lake Memories as a reference because screen caps are notoriously unreliable.
I have begun work on my ULTIMATE 3 mask, and it is turning out BEAUTIFULLY... for sure this is going to be the most perfectly accurate part 3 mask ever done. The eyes came out perfectly thanks to some great photos I have of the original prop. I just hope the rest of the process goes well... I will have a sneak peak of the fully trimmed blank up shortly.
Posted by JL1980 at 2:14 PM